- World's largest aircraft nears take-off . . . slowly | News The Times
- Commercial model for world's largest aircraft gets production approval: Reports Channel NewsAsia
- Airlander 10: World's longest aircraft gets full-production go-ahead BBC News
- World's longest aircraft retires to make way for production models Engadget
- Airlander 10: prototype of world's longest aircraft retired The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
A British company is moving towards commercial production of the world’s largest aircraft, a behemoth as long as a football pitch that might be capable of staying aloft for weeks at a time.The Airlander 10 is a hybrid, part helium-filled airship and part plane. A front end with the cleft appearance
SINGAPORE: The commercial version of the world's largest aircraft will soon go into production and may be able to carry passengers by the early ...
It comes after the prototype £32m Airlander 10 - a combined plane and airship - was formally retired.
The world's longest aircraft has been sidelined... although that's not necessarily a bad thing. Hybrid Air Vehicles has decided against rebuilding its record-s...
UK firm behind plane-airship hybrid says it will ‘rethink the skies’ to design new model