- Singapore will take 'appropriate measures' to safeguard its interest: Vivian Balakrishnan Channel NewsAsia
- Parliament: Intrusion by Johor's MB is against spirit of agreement made a day earlier, says Vivian Balakrishnan The Straits Times
- 'I do detect sincerity on their part': Vivian Balakrishnan on meetings with Malaysian ministers Yahoo News
- Singapore-Malaysia bilateral issues: Both sides must act in good faith, says Vivian Balakrishnan Channel NewsAsia
- Parliament: Singapore will discuss outstanding issues with Malaysia in calm, reasonable, focused manner, says Vivian Balakrishnan The Straits Times
- View full coverage on Google News
SINGAPORE: In resolving bilateral issues, Singapore will always take appropriate measures to safeguard its national interest, Minister of Foreign ...
Despite the current difficulties, Dr Balakrishnan stressed that Singapore still hopes to work with Malaysia for better relations and closer cooperation that benefits both sides.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Malaysia's Economic Affairs Minister and Foreign Minister appear to be sincere in their desire to amicably resolve their nation's ongoing issues with Singapore.
But he also stressed that he does not expect a quick or smooth resolution to these issues, which include the disputes over maritime and airspace boundaries.. Read more at straitstimes.com.