- Pompeo to press Saudi prince to hold Khashoggi killers 'accountable' Channel NewsAsia
- Pompeo to press Saudi crown prince over Khashoggi's murder Yahoo News
- Analysis: Pompeo pushes for end to Gulf dispute during Qatar visit l Al Jazeera English Al Jazeera English
- My Sister Is in a Saudi Prison. Will Mike Pompeo Stay Silent? New York Times
- Qatar diplomatic crisis ‘has dragged on too long’, says Mike Pompeo The Indian Express
- View full coverage on Google News
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Sunday (Jan 13) he will ask Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to ensure the killers of journalist ...
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Sunday arrived in Riyadh, where he is set to press Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to hold the killers of journalist Jamal Khashoggi accountable. The top US diplomat, on an extensive Middle East tour, embarked on his second politically sensitive visit to Saudi
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said that the rift between Qatar and its Arab Gulf neighbours had gone on for too long, as the blockade against the gas...
The United States secretary of state is visiting Riyadh — but political prisoners are not on his agenda.
Pompeo said he signed a memorandum of understanding with Qatar regarding the expansion and renovation of al-Udeid Air Base, which hosts the forward headquarters of the U.S. military's Central Command and some 10,000 American troops.