- Man Utd transfers: Kane, Eriksen & the Spurs stars Pochettino might want if he takes Man Utd job Goal.com
- Kane scare for Spurs after injury in Man United defeat Channel NewsAsia
- Graeme Souness adamant Tottenham must spend big to win the title Daily Mail
- Spurs' Mauricio Pochettino worried by Harry Kane injury Goal.com
- Football Manager has shown how Mauricio Pochettino would get on as Man United manager GIVEMESPORT
- View full coverage on Google News
Opta guru Duncan Alexander looks at the Tottenham players that Mauricio Pochettino could target if he takes over at Manchester United in the summer
Tottenham must abandon their idea of promoting talent through the ranks in order to go on and win the Premier League title, according to Graeme Souness.
Harry Kane suffered a suspected ankle injury at the end of Tottenham's defeat to Manchester United, leaving coach Mauricio Pochettino concerned.
Pochettino is in charge for the 2018-19 season; and he immediately starts spending