- Johor Chief Minister's intrusion into S'pore's waters undermines goodwill and trust: Balakrishnan TODAYonline
- Johor Chief Minister's 'unauthorised visit' to Pedoman vessel was 'provocative act': Singapore MFA Channel NewsAsia
- In its Parliament, Singaporean minister accuses Johor MB of ‘undermining goodwill’ Yahoo News
- Singapore not afraid to use 'sharp elbows' to safeguard national interests, says Dr Balakrishnan TODAYonline
- Singapore welcomes visit by Malaysian minister despite protest over provocative act The Straits Times
- View full coverage on Google News
SINGAPORE — The publicised visit to a Malaysian vessel illegally anchored in Singapore’s waters staged by the Johor Chief Minister was an intrusion that “undermined the goodwill and trust necessary for further co-operation between the two countries”, especially in terms of working with Jo
KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 14 — Singaporean Foreign Minister Dr Vivian Balakrishnan has today accused Johor Mentri Besar Datuk Osman Sapian of allegedly “undermining the goodwill and trust” for...
SINGAPORE – Questioning Malaysia's sincerity in resolving the bilateral disputes, several Members of Parliament (MPs) on Monday (Jan 14) wanted to know how much Singapore is willing to tolerate, in the face of continued provocation by its neighbour despite repeated warnings from the Republic.
Earlier, the Malaysian Foreign Affairs Ministry expressed its confidence in the current momentum of engagement between Malaysia and Singapore.. Read more at straitstimes.com.