- IHiS sacks 2 employees, slaps financial penalty on CEO over lapses in SingHealth cyber attack The Straits Times
- SingHealth cyberattack: IHiS sacks 2 employees, imposes financial penalty on CEO Channel NewsAsia
- 2 IHiS staff sacked, CEO among those fined for role in SingHealth cyber attack TODAYonline
- SingHealth cyberattack: IHiS fires 2 managers, financial penalties for 7 including CEO Yahoo News
- View full coverage on Google News
Several other IHiS employees were commended for handling the incident beyond their job scope and responsibilities.
SINGAPORE — Two Integrated Health Information Systems (IHiS) employees were sacked on Monday (Jan 14) while seven other staff, including chief executive Bruce Liang, will be fined for their roles in the SingHealth cyber attack last year. A tenth employee, who misunderstood what consti