- Foxconn December sales plunge as consumers abandon iPhone Nikkei Asian Review
- Apple Leak Accidentally Reveals Radical New iPhone Forbes
- Prices of iPhone XR and iPhone 8 slashed by up to 20 percent in China ZDNet
- Comment: Should Apple bring the iPad Pro design to the iPhone 11 to create a modern iPhone 5? [Poll] 9to5Mac
- Apple PRICE CRASH: Get big savings on iPhones and iPads in John Lewis sale Express
- View full coverage on Google News
TAIPEI--- Foxconn, Apple's main iPhone supplier, saw December sales plunge by more than 8 percent on last year, as Taiwan's tech sector contracted yea
Apple's radical new iPhone has tricks hidden under the surface...
Apple is encountering unprecedented difficulties in China as its cheaper iPhones, including the iPhone XR which was believed to primarily target the market, have failed to excite Chinese consumers.
iPhone 11 design details are sparse right now. One concept, however, imagines the iPhone 11 design as a hybrid iPhone 5 + iPad Pro. What do you think?
APPLE fans looking to kickstart the new year by upgrading their gadgets can save big on iPhones and iPads at John Lewis right now.