- Citizen scientists discover rare exoplanet | Space EarthSky
- 'Sub-Saturns' May Force Scientists to Revise Idea of How Planets Form Space.com
- Colliding galaxies and 'Goldilocks' planets: the revolution in astronomy The Guardian
- NASA's TESS Discovers Third New Planet With Longest Orbit Yet NowThis
- View full coverage on Google News
Last week, citizen scientists with Zooniverse's Exoplanet Exoplorers announced K2-288Bb - a type of exoplanet considered rare so far. The finding might shed new light on how planets form.
Planets between the size of Neptune and Saturn shouldn't be rare after all, scientists realize, thanks to a trick of magnification.
Cosmologist Jo Dunkley on the most mind-bending recent discoveries, as astronomers use powerful new telescopes to explore nature’s weirdest stars, ‘dark energy’ and the origins of gold
Watch NASA's TESS Discovers Third New Planet With Longest Orbit Yet, a Future video from NowThis.
Eminent geneticist James Watson has had the last of his honorary titles stripped from him after doubling down on controversial statements about race and intelligence.