- CapitaLand to buy real estate group Ascendas-Singbridge from Temasek in S$11b deal Channel NewsAsia
- CapitaLand to buy Temasek unit Ascendas-Singbridge in $11b deal, creating Asia's biggest diversified real estate group The Straits Times
- CapitaLand to buy Temasek unit Ascendas-Singbridge in S$11b deal The Business Times
- Is CapitaLand Limited's (SGX: C31) Share Price A Bargain Now? The Motley Fool Singapore
- CapitaLand, Ascendas-Singbridge ink $8b deal to create Asia's largest real estate group DEALSTREETASIA
- View full coverage on Google News
CapitaLand will become one of the top 10 real estate investment managers in the world with this deal.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
: THE BUSINESS TIMES Companies & Markets - PROPERTY group CapitaLand is acquiring Temasek's subsidiary Ascendas-Singbridge (ASB) in a S$11 billion deal aimed at creating Asia’s largest diversified real estate group.. Read more at The Business Times.
Shares of CapitaLand has fallen in 2018. Is it a bargain now?
In a deal that will create the largest diversified real estate group in Asia, Singapore-based CapitaLand Limited on Monday announced that it has entered into a transaction with Temasek to acquire from its subsidiary, Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd, all the shares in the two wholly owned intermediary subsidiaries of ASB1.